GAME: MADNESS RETALIATION
Close Quarters Combatant (CQC): 1 AP less to use melee weapons and pistols.
ASSAULT: 1 AP less to use pistols and Semi-Machine Guns (SMGs)
HEAVY: 1 AP less to use shotguns, rifles and machines guns.
WEAPONS AND GUNS
Hand knife (Costs 2 AP, Range 1, Damage 3)
Trench knife (Costs 2 AP, Range 1, Damage 4)
Hand axe (Costs 2 AP, Range 1, Damage 5)
Machette (Costs 2 AP, Range 2, Damage 4)
Katana (Costs 2 AP, Range 1, Damage 8 (Hits area beside and behind the target))
Warning sign (Costs 2 AP, Range 3, Damage 8 (Hits everybody in range))
316 sword (Costs 3 AP, Range 2, Damage 12 (Ignores armour))
Sanford's hook (Costs 2 AP, Range 8, Damage 4 (50% harder to evade at range))
Glock 17 (Costs 2 AP, Range 4, Damage 2)
Beretta 92 (Costs 2 AP, Range 4, Damage 3)
Desert Eagle (Costs 2 AP, Range 4, Damage 4)
Smith & Wesson Model 500 (Costs 2 AP, Range 4, Damage 4 (Ignores armour))
Ingram Mac-10 (Costs 3 AP, Range 6, Damage 6)
Heckler & Koch MP5 (Costs 3 AP, Range 7, Damage 5)
Shotguns: (Hits area beside and behind target)
Sawed-off (Costs 3 AP, Range 3, Damage 8)
Mossberg 500 (Costs 3 AP, Range 4, Damage 6)
Auto-shotgun (Costs 2 AP, Range 4, Damage 4)
Steyr Aug (Costs 3 AP, Range 7, Damage 5 (Ignores armour))
Machine guns: (Hits all targets in range)
Bren gun (Costs 3 AP, Range 6, Damage 12)
M60 (Costs 3 AP, Range 5, Damage 16)
Gray shirt (No bonus)
Sleeveless shirt (+ 2 HP)
Fur-lined jacket (+ 2 HP)
Bandage (+ 2 HP)
Bloody bandages (+ 2 HP)
Vest and knife belt (+ 1 AP gain)
Assault armour (+ 25% armour, + 3 HP)
Ammo and Camo (+ 2 max AP)
Chestplate (+ 1 max AP, + 16 2/3% armour)
1337 suit (+ 8 1/3% armour, + 2 HP)
White tuxedo (+ 8 1/3% armour, + 2 HP, + 2 AP gain)
ATP combat jacket (+ 16 2/3% armour, + 4 HP, + 1 AP gain)
Hank's trench coat (+ 16 2/3% armour, + 3 max AP, + 1 AP gain, + 6 HP, Deflect attacks if using melee weapon)
Sanford's camo shorts (+ 16 2/3% armour, + 1 HP, + 2 max AP, + 1 AP gain)
Deimos's tac jacket (+ 1 max AP, - 1 HP, +1 gun range)
Tattered rags (+ 12 HP)
Bloody tatters (+ 12 HP)
Dark tatters (+ 6 HP, + 16 2/3% armour)
Heavy chestplate (+ 2 HP, + 33 1/3% armour, allows CQC or Assault to have Heavy's bonuses)
Saucy's fancy suit (+3 AP gain, + 4 max AP)
No headgear (no bonus)
Amber shades (+ 2 HP)
Goggles (+ 2 HP)
Head bandage (+ 2 HP)
Bloody bandages (+ 2 HP)
Night vision goggles (+ 1 AP gain, allows you to see in the dark)
Assault helmet (+ 25% armour class, + 3 HP)
Bandana (+ 2 max AP)
Tac mask (allows you to see HP and armour class of enemies)
1337 shades (+ 8 1/3% armour, + 2 HP)
Terminator shades (+ 8 1/3% armour, + 2 HP, + 2 AP gain)
ATP mask (+ 16 2/3% armour, + 4 HP, + 1 max AP)
Hank's headgear (+ 6 HP, + 3 max AP, + 1 AP gain, + 16 2/3% armour, teleport for 1 AP within range or away when hit)
Sanford's headgear (+ 16 2/3% armour, + 1 HP, + 2 max AP, + 1 AP gain, use hook to pull enemies to you and stun them)
Deimos's headgear (+ 3 max AP, - 1 HP, + 1 to gun range)
Clown make up (explode on death and deal massive damage to anybody nearby)
Tricky's face (+ 6 HP, jump to anywhere for 1 AP within range)
Zombie head (Regain full AP after killing an enemy with melee weapons once a turn)
Jesus's head (+ 2 HP, + 33 1/3% armour, + 1 to gun range)
Saucy's head (+ 3 AP gain, + 4 max AP, allows you to see enemy's armour class and HP)
Medkit: Heals 8 HP.
Super medkit: Heals 16 HP instead of 8 HP.
Smoke grenade: Creates fog that causes enemies (and you) to miss. Lasts 1 turn.
Flashbang: Stuns the enemies for 1 turn.
Keycards: Opens doors and lifts that require keycards.
Savior's halo: Doubles your HP and prevents enemies that you have fought before from respawning.
Portable Improbability Drive (P.I.D.): Teleports you to another room, or brings back your dead guys in the middle of the battle if they get killed.
JHP ammo: SMGs have 75% of stunning enemies (and yourself).
Advanced scanner: (Allows you to see enemies' type, AP gain and max AP if wearing tac mask/Saucy's head)
1. Go to the 2nd room and take the gun from the locker. Equip it to CQC 1 (the one who doesn't have a gun).
2. Go to the 3rd room and take the elevator up, and go right. Get the Bandana and the Assault helmet. Equip the Bandana to CQC 1, the helmet to CQC 2 and the bandage to Assault.
3. Go right 1 room and back down the elevator, go right 4 rooms, take the elevator down and go right. Get the Beretta 92 and the Ingram Mac-10. Equip CQC 1 with the Beretta, and Assault with the Ingram.
4. Go back up, and continue right 5 rooms. Get the Beretta 92 and equip it to CQC 2.
5. Continue right to the last room (for now) and get the bloody bandages and the level 1 keycard.
1.Go back to the 2nd elevator, go down and unlock the room on the right. Go in, get the 1337 outfit and equip CQC 1 with the suit, and the Assault with the shades.
2. Go back to the locked elevator and unlock it, then go down one floor. Go right to the end, then get the Sawed-off shotgun and the Hand axe. Equip CQC 1 with the axe, CQC 2 with the Trench knife and Heavy with the shotgun.
3.Go left 1 room, down and right 1 room. Get the Assault suit, and equip it to your CQC 2.
4. Go left 3 rooms, down and right 3 rooms. Get the Vest and knife belt and the Desert eagle. Equip both to CQC 1, and the 1337 suit and Beretta to Assault.
5. Go down, then right 3 rooms. Get the Machette, and equip it to CQC 2.
6. Go left 6 rooms. Get the Beretta and equip it to Heavy.
7. Go left 2 rooms and up 2 rooms. Just so you complete this part of the map.
8. Go down 2 rooms and right 4 rooms. Go down, right and left 4 rooms. Get the Mossberg 500. You can equip it to Heavy, but I prefer using the Sawed-off instead.
9. Go left 3 rooms, and smash the left wall by clicking on it 5 times.
10. Go left 5 rooms and get the Steyr Aug. Equip it to Heavy.
11. Go right, up and right 1 room. Get the Night vision goggles and the Chestplate. Equip Heavy with the goggles and the 1337 suit and Assault with the Chestplate. Break through the right wall.
12. Go right 3 rooms and get the Tac mask and Hand axe. If you want you can equip Assault with Tac mask.
13. Go left, up and right 2 rooms. Jesus is here.
14. Kill all of Jesus's henchmen with CQC and Assault. Leave Heavy to use the rifle against Jesus.
15. After Jesus has been hit 4 times, he will teleport back and summon 5 zombies to protect himself.
16. Kill all the zombies, then get Heavy to use the rifle again.
17. After hitting Jesus twice, he's dead. You got the Halo.
18. Go left and get the 316 sword, Smith & Wesson Model 500 and the level 2 keycard. Equip CQC 1 with the sword and revolver, and CQC 2 with the Desert eagle.
1. Turn the halo on, and go right 4 rooms. Unlock the room on the right, and continue right 1 room. Go up all the way, and go right 3 rooms and unlock the room on the right. Go right, and get Sanford's hook and camo shorts. Equip CQC 1 with the shorts, CQC 2 with the Vest and knife belt, Assault with the hook and Heavy with the Assault armour.
2. Go left 12 rooms, then go up and right. Unlock the lift and go up. Get Deimos's tac jacket and Bren gun. Equip Heavy with the Bren gun.
3. Go down, left, down and right 8 rooms, then down all the way. Go right 8 rooms, and unlock the right wall.
4. Continue right 3 rooms, then take the lift down 1 floor. Smash the right wall and go right 2 rooms. Get the JHP ammo and Ammo and camo. Equip the Ammo and camo to Assault and the Chestplate to Heavy.
5. Go left 2 rooms, then down 1 floor and left and smash the left wall. Continue left 1 room, then up and right. Get the Terminator shades, and the White tuxedo. Equip the shades to CQC 1, the tuxedo to CQC 2, the Vest and knife belt to Assault and the Ammo and camo to Heavy.
6. Go left, down, right, down, left, up, left 4 rooms, down, left, right 6 rooms, down and smash the left wall.
7. Go left 2 rooms, down and get the super medkit.
8. Go up, right 2 rooms, down and left. Get the ATP outfit. Equip Assault with the whole outfit, and Heavy with the Vest and knife belt.
9. Go right, up and right 3 rooms, up, right, left 3 rooms. Take the Level 3 keycard. 4 Mag Zombies will appear.
10. Focus on one Mag zombie at a time. With any luck, you can kill one zombie per turn.
1. Go right 2 rooms, down, right 1 room and unlock the right wall. Go right 2 rooms, and take the teleporter up. Get the Auto-shotgun and equip it to Heavy.
2. Go left 1 room, and unlock the right wall. Continue left 1 room, up, left 4 rooms, up 4 floors, left 8 rooms, up, right, up and left. Get Sanford's and Deimos's headgear. Equip Assault with Sanford's headgear.
3. Return to the teleporter. Teleport yourself back to the place where you discovered the teleporter.
4. Go left 6 rooms, up, left 5 rooms, up and left. Unlock the left wall.
5. Before you continue, there are 3 types of clowns you need to know about. They are the Zombie clown, Saucy clown and the Stun clown. All of them will explode on them. However, what the effects are differs according to the type of clown. The clown's blast radius is two squares up, left, down and right of the clown, and 1 square diagonally around the clown. Think of diamonds.
6. Exploding Saucy clowns will deal damage to your guys or enemies. However, they have the highest HP of all the clowns.
7. Exploding Zombie clowns will deal damage to your guys, and also zombify any enemy within the blast radius. The zombified enemies will have double HP.
8. Exploding Stun clowns will not deal damage to your guys, or anybody else. However, your guys may get stunned, no matter where your guys are.
9. Go left 6 rooms, down, left 4 rooms, right, down, right 2 rooms, down and smash the right wall.
10. Go right 2 rooms, then left 4 rooms. Tricky the clown is here.
11. Ignore Tricky's henchmen, just get Assault to use the hook to hit and drag Tricky to you. After 3 hits, Tricky will be angry, and create a smokescreen. He will reappear with 2 clowns. Use a flashbang, and get your guys far away from those clowns. At the end of their turn, they will explode, and your men will either be injured, stunned or dead.
12. Always get CQC 1 or 2 or Assault to use their melee weapons on Tricky. Melee weapons are more effective. Tricky will be amused if you use ballistics, but pissed if you use melee weapons.
13. After a few hits, Tricky will start bringing more clowns into battle. As always, get your men far away, and use flashbangs.
14. Keep an eye on the screen behind the battle. The amount of HP Tricky has will be displayed. When it starts saying that there is low energy, Tricky will start bringing more clowns into battle.
15. When you kill Tricky, you get 2 P.I.D.s. The maximum number of P.I.D. is 30, and the only way to get more of these is to fight more enemies, so turn off the halo. Every time you kill a wave of enemies, you get 2 more P.I.D.s. When you've reached 30 P.I.D.s, switch on the halo. No need to waste time.
16. Go left 1 room, get the Warning sign, the M60 and the Level 4 keycard. Equip the M60 to Heavy, and the sign to CQC 2.
1. Go left 1 room, then click on the Dead end sign. You will be in space. As soon as you can click anything, click the middle of the space again. If you are back in the room that says Dead end, repeat the clicking until you get to the second space room. In the second space room, move your mouse around the left of the middle space until you find a clickable space (but not the middle of the space). Click it, and you will find Jesus's outfit and a Bren gun. Equip the Bren gun, Heavy chestplate, Deimos's headgear or Jesus's head to CQC 2, and the White tuxedo and Demos's headgear or Jesus's head to Heavy.
2. Go left, then go right 5 rooms, up, left 2 rooms, up, right 7 rooms, unlock the elevator and up 1 floor. Break the left wall, and go left.
3. Go right, up, right 4 rooms, down, right 5 rooms, down 2 floors, unlock the right wall, right 6 rooms. Break the right wall. Go right. Get Hank's outfit (finally). Equip Hank's trench coat to CQC 1, Sanford's camo shorts to Assault and Hank's headgear to Heavy.
4. Go left 7 rooms, up 2 floors, left 5 rooms, up, right 4 rooms, down, right, up, right, down, right, up, right, down.
5. Go up, left, down, left, up 3 floors, left 13 rooms, down, left 3 rooms, down, left, unlock the elevator, up 2 floors, left. Get the M60 and the Advanced tac scanner. Equip CQC 2 with the M60.
6. Go right, down 2 floors, right, up, right 3 rooms, up, right 14 rooms, unlock the elevator and go up.
7. Congratulations! You've reached the maze. Explore it yourself, but in case you get stuck, follow this guide.
8. Remember the first room that you're in now. This room will be known as the Room with Two Clowns (RTC). It will be used later for reference.
9. There will be the room with the final battle. That room will be referred to as the Room with Auditor (RA).
10. There will be a room with some graffiti, "DRDUULDBBB". This room will be referred to as the Room with Graffiti (RG).
11. There will be a room with Saucy's outfit. It will be referred to as the Room with Saucy's Outfit (RSO).
12. In order to get to RSO, from RTC, go left, then right 3 rooms. To return to RTC, go up.
13. In order to solve the puzzle on your own, go to RG. From RTC, go left, then up.
14. If you can't solve the puzzle, from RTC, go left, right, down, up, up, left, down, left, right, left.
15. You're in RA. Make sure CQC 1 has the sword as the main weapon and not the sub weapon. To start the fight, take the vials of DNA from the locker.
16. 1st wave. The enemies will attack you first. When it's your turn, attack them. They are not as hard as the game would like to portray, but don't waste any AP. If you can't reach a certain enemy, have another guy with a longer range attack him. You should be able to kill them in 1 turn, but in case you can't, then use a flashbang.
17. 2nd wave. Your enemies will respawn, but the 1337 crew will be Magnified, and their HP doubled. However, this time it will be your turn to attack first. If you can't get all of them in one turn, use a flashbang. Use the AP that you have saved to maximize the attack, since your AP won't regenerate from the 1st wave.
18. 3rd wave. Not much of a wave, just 2 Saucy Lords on their own. Notice the weapon that each Saucy Lord is holding. The weapon is of utmost importance, as this weapon is the only weapon that can injure the Saucy Lord holding it. Any other weapon will be useless against them. If you can't kill them in one turn, use a smoke grenade. Saucy Lords are immune to flashbangs.
19. 4th wave. This time, you'll be up against a clown that, 2 Saucy Lords, 2 1337 agents, 2 ATP agents and a Mag Zombie. The Auditor will reorganize you, and put you at the right side of the screen, making it harder for you to hit all enemies. Also, he will make a smokescreen on the first turn, so most of your attacks will miss. Use your first move to take out the clown. If he dies, at least you won't be stunned since there is a smokescreen. If he dies, don't bother attacking the rest of them. Save your AP for when you can hit them most of the time. Whether or not you kill the clown, use a flashbang. This will prevent most of the enemy from attacking you, excluding the Saucy Lords. Kill all the enemies, and if you can't do it at one shot, use a flashbang and a smoke grenade at the end of each turn.
20. 5th wave. You'll be up against the clones of Hank, Sanford and Deimos. Kill the Deimos clone first, since he will be throwing smoke grenades every time it's your turn to attack, making it hard to hit them. If you can't kill him on the first turn, use a flashbang, or don't. If you don't, make sure CQC 1 is nearest to him, and he'll attack him, and get his bullet deflected back at him, which will probably kill him after 1 or 2 hits. The Hank and Sanford clones are immune to it but the Deimos clone will be affected by flashbang, and therefore unable to attack you. However, once the Deimos clone is dead, use CQC 2, Assault and Heavy to kill the Sanford clone. If you can't kill the Sanford clone during the same turn that you killed the Deimos clone, don't bother using anything. Try to ensure that your CQC 1 is the nearest to the Hank and Sanford clones AND that his sword is the main weapon. That way, the Sanford clone's hook will be deflected back against him most of the time, and the Hank clone's katana might be deflected back against him, which he might deflect back, and so on. You get to watch some weird moves, and hear some weird sounds. If you kill the Sanford clone in the same turn, evacuate CQC 2, Assault and Heavy to the right corners of the room. Make sure that they stand apart and not together, or else the Hank clone's katana will be able to maximize its usefulness. Again, make sure CQC 1 is nearest to the Hank clone. Always use the super Medkit on the CQC 1 to ensure that he doesn't die. After a few times, Hank's clone will finally be killed, and your guys will take the vials of DNA and escape.
21. However, you can choose not to follow step 20. Instead of fighting the clones, evacuate your guys to the right corners of the room, and position CQC 1 in the middle of the clones with full HP. The clones will attack CQC 1, and probably kill themselves in the process. Once the Deimos clone is dead, get CQC 1 to use his sword against the Hank clone.
END OF GAME.
If this guide is incomplete, please leave a comment saying what was not included. I will add it in ASAP. Thanks.
If you see that somebody else has already given feedback about the same thing, don't comment. I understand that you would like to comment, but to avoid spamming, please don't comment. I understand that you are doing it for the people reading this, and I commend you for it.
If this guide has helped you out, you're welcome.